Professional Designation – Students

There are many undergraduate programs in Canada that offer hydrological science courses. Students should find out if the program they are interested in offers the ability for graduates of that program to obtain a professional designation. We are working to create a list of known hydrology related programs at Canadian academic institutions. Please check back soon and contact us if you know of a program you’d like to be on the list.